Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Urgent Request from Kcarab Amabo, Nigerian Prince


URGENT REQUEST!!!

Dear Friend, my name is Kcarab Amabo and I am esteemed Nigerian Prince.  Recently I have benefited from financial windfall from something called QEIII and am in position to transfer large sum of money into you account!  I cannot do this alone however and need help.  You see, opposition forces in my country make it extreme difficult to give money direct to you so I will need to channel funds through health insurance and bank accounts. 

In order for me to share this windfall with you I need you to assign your health plan over to me along with all bank accounts, medical records, tax records, phone records, emails, etc.  This is very safe!  You will reap piles of money doing this and get free medicine.  Moreover, if you like your health plan you can keep it.  Period.  If you like your doctor you can keep her.  Period.  This is no-lose proposition!  All you have to do is fill in forms and get rich! 

I have arranged at great expense a interweb for you convenience.  Just go to www.healthcare.gov and enter all information.  We will do the rest from there!

Remember, the sooner you act the sooner you can be on beach sipping pina coladas with hot models! 

Go to interweb now and don’t forget bank account #s with pin #s!

Yours truly, Kcarab Amabo, Nigerian Prince


PS:  Do not believe any misinformation about this offer!  There are those out there who do not want you to get rich or get free medicine!  Ignore them!

1 comment:

Behave.