Friday, October 30, 2015

Ted Cruz is Awesome! VII



I heard Ben Carson refer to this as a "Cruz Missile".  I like that.

Search for Ted Cruz in the upper left search box for the other six "Ted Cruz is Awesome!" posts.

UPDATE: I tried to upload my own version of this exchange from CNBC but was blocked by NBC for copyright infringement.  I intend to file a claim based on this being a public matter that is now in the public domain.  If they continue to fight, I will research whether they are as strict with Democrat content, because if not, that constitutes an in-kind unreported campaign contribution to the Democrat party.  As Saul Alinsky said, "Make them live up to their own book of rules."  This will be interesting...

UPDATE2: They capitulated, and the above clip is now my version.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behave.