Saturday, October 24, 2009

Saved or Created!

Reporter: “Coach, care to comment on your season so far?”

Coach: “Sure. I’m proud of my performance as well as that of my team. Together we saved or created thousands of points. Of course we always want to improve, but I think saving or creating thousands of points is pretty darn good, don’t you?”

Reporter: “Sure coach, but what does that mean “saved or created thousands of points”?”

Coach: “It means exactly what it sounds like! We all know what the worst case looks like so we just compare our performance with the worst case and call the difference “saved or created”, and as you all know, thousands of points are not just growing on trees in this league, right?”

Reporter: “Right you are coach, but as it happens, you are currently in last place and have yet to win a single game!”

Coach: “Sure you can look at it that way, but I prefer to look on the bright side and think how much worse it could have been if I hadn’t been such an awesome coach!”

Reporter: “Riiiight…Thanks coach. By the way, are you currently making any career contingency plans?”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behave.